Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Record Bin Roulette
Thu January 5, 2012
Time is on our turntable
Time is Nature’s way of keeping everything from happening all at once. And the sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up. It’s deep thoughts like this that keep us up at night and make us sleepy during the day.
So we turn for inspiration (and more cowbell) to The Chambers Brothers and “Time Has Come Today”:
Although some will tell you that Time = Money, here is Albert Einstein (really) to explain all the mysteries of Time and Relativity, in less than 2 minutes!
Now that we all understand the physics, let’s get meta-physical with Dr. John:
And always remember…Time flies like an arrow…fruit flies like a banana.