Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Time is running out to register for the August primary
Are you registered to vote? The deadline for the August 16 primary is fast approaching.
If you have a Washington drivers license or state identification card, you can register online at the Secretary of State's website. But you need to do it by Monday, July 18. That's also the deadline for mailing in your registration. Residents not currently registered in Washington can register in person at their county's elections office through August 8.
King County voters can check to see if their information is current at Your Voter Guide online, by calling the Voter Hotline at 206-296-VOTE (8683), or by visiting King County Elections weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at 919 Southwest Grady Way, Renton.
Ballots will be mailed to registered voters at the end of July.