Most Active Stories
- Five things you should know about the proposed marijuana rules
- Daredevil photographer posts photos taken at dizzying heights
- 3 pulled from Skagit River after I-5 bridge collapse in Mount Vernon
- 'Pot-bellied' pig: Local butcher spikes pig feed with weed
- 'Staggering' rate hike under Obamacare no longer likely
News & Music Contributors
Lost and found
'Tis the season to lose your smartphone
The holidays are time of joy. But it’s also prime time for losing things.
You're most likely to lose something at 6 p.m. on a Saturday in December. Keep that in mind when you're reaching for the eggnog.
Mozy finds the transition from work to weekend during the holiday season, with all the shopping, celebrations and travel, appears to create the perfect conditions for loss.
Mozy’s research surveyed 3,500 people in the US and Europe. Here’s the list of top ten missing items:
- Bank/credit card
The study found the average person loses about $250 worth of items every year. But, thanks to the kindness of strangers, about 55% of those items find their way back to their owners.
What have you lost this year? And did you get it back?