Most Active Stories
- Five things you should know about the proposed marijuana rules
- Daredevil photographer posts photos taken at dizzying heights
- 3 pulled from Skagit River after I-5 bridge collapse in Mount Vernon
- 'Pot-bellied' pig: Local butcher spikes pig feed with weed
- 'Staggering' rate hike under Obamacare no longer likely
News & Music Contributors
TSA PreCheck coming to Sea-Tac's north checkpoint
The Transportation Security Administration says it will be using Seattle-Tacoma International Airport's north security checkpoint for its new expedited screening program.
TSA is testing its new PreCheck system at 28 airports this year.
The Seattle Times reports hundreds of Alaska Airlines frequent fliers and others pre-cleared by the TSA as low-risk travelers can begin using a special security screening lane at Sea-Tac Airport starting April 24.