Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
News & Music Contributors
Mon April 16, 2012
TSA PreCheck coming to Sea-Tac's north checkpoint
The Transportation Security Administration says it will be using Seattle-Tacoma International Airport's north security checkpoint for its new expedited screening program.
TSA is testing its new PreCheck system at 28 airports this year.
The Seattle Times reports hundreds of Alaska Airlines frequent fliers and others pre-cleared by the TSA as low-risk travelers can begin using a special security screening lane at Sea-Tac Airport starting April 24.