Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Listen: Can You Pick Out The Northwest Accent? (And Yes, We Have One!)
- Former Boeing Executive Alan Mulally’s Advice On Labor: 'Working Together Works’
- Tips On Staying Healthy While You Travel
- Mass: Expect Intensifying Rains With Global Warming
- Just Back From Spain, Nancy Leson Offers A Few Pointers On Paella
News & Music Contributors
Mon April 16, 2012
TSA PreCheck coming to Sea-Tac's north checkpoint
The Transportation Security Administration says it will be using Seattle-Tacoma International Airport's north security checkpoint for its new expedited screening program.
TSA is testing its new PreCheck system at 28 airports this year.
The Seattle Times reports hundreds of Alaska Airlines frequent fliers and others pre-cleared by the TSA as low-risk travelers can begin using a special security screening lane at Sea-Tac Airport starting April 24.