Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Mon April 16, 2012
TSA PreCheck coming to Sea-Tac's north checkpoint
The Transportation Security Administration says it will be using Seattle-Tacoma International Airport's north security checkpoint for its new expedited screening program.
TSA is testing its new PreCheck system at 28 airports this year.
The Seattle Times reports hundreds of Alaska Airlines frequent fliers and others pre-cleared by the TSA as low-risk travelers can begin using a special security screening lane at Sea-Tac Airport starting April 24.