Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Events and Festivals
Fri August 26, 2011
Vacouver's wine & jazz festival - a top event in the Northwest
The Vancouver Wine & Jazz Festival is now recognized as the #1 Cultural Tourism event in Vancouver and Southwest Washington and is “…the largest jazz festival of its kind in the Northwest…” (KATU Channel 2, Portland, OR).
It is also considered “…one of the most important jazz festivals on the west coast…” (NW Jazz Profile Magazine). Since 1998, attendees have come from 17 states and Canada.
The Festival is a celebration of the Musical, Enological, Visual and Culinary Arts, and brings together the best in the Pacific Northwest ... international & local jazz artists, world-renowned wines, fine artists and delicious local cuisine.
This 14th annual festival will take place on August 26 through August 28 in downtown Vancouver at Esther Short Park.