Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Events and Festivals
Fri August 26, 2011
Vacouver's wine & jazz festival - a top event in the Northwest
The Vancouver Wine & Jazz Festival is now recognized as the #1 Cultural Tourism event in Vancouver and Southwest Washington and is “…the largest jazz festival of its kind in the Northwest…” (KATU Channel 2, Portland, OR).
It is also considered “…one of the most important jazz festivals on the west coast…” (NW Jazz Profile Magazine). Since 1998, attendees have come from 17 states and Canada.
The Festival is a celebration of the Musical, Enological, Visual and Culinary Arts, and brings together the best in the Pacific Northwest ... international & local jazz artists, world-renowned wines, fine artists and delicious local cuisine.
This 14th annual festival will take place on August 26 through August 28 in downtown Vancouver at Esther Short Park.