Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Central Wash. Home To Nation's Biggest Bitcoin Mine, More Coming
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Thu November 29, 2012
Viral video: Spokane man kills spider with brass knuckles
SPOKANE, Wash. – When a Spokane man found a big spider in his bathroom he went looking for a weapon to kill it and chose brass knuckles.
KXLY reports Nick Runyan posted the encounter on YouTube. It shows him hitting the spider twice — and punching a fist-size hole in the wall.
It's only after the second punch that he stops, looking reflectively for several moments at the camera, and realizes that not only did he kill the spider, but also punched a fist-sized hole through the bathroom wall.
"I messed up," he concludes. "I just messed up."