Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
News & Music Contributors
Thu November 29, 2012
Viral video: Spokane man kills spider with brass knuckles
SPOKANE, Wash. – When a Spokane man found a big spider in his bathroom he went looking for a weapon to kill it and chose brass knuckles.
KXLY reports Nick Runyan posted the encounter on YouTube. It shows him hitting the spider twice — and punching a fist-size hole in the wall.
It's only after the second punch that he stops, looking reflectively for several moments at the camera, and realizes that not only did he kill the spider, but also punched a fist-sized hole through the bathroom wall.
"I messed up," he concludes. "I just messed up."