Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- No Need To Presoak Beans For This Cheese Rind-Flavored Minestrone Recipe
News & Music Contributors
Wed October 31, 2012
Washington auctioning off liquor inventory
The Washington Liquor Control Board auctions off 15,000 cases of alcohol Thursday to the highest bidder with a liquor license.
The alcohol cost more than $1 million, but now that the state is out of the liquor business it's selling the inventory.
KOMO reports the state also plans to auction its distribution center, appraised at more than $30 million.