Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Central Wash. Home To Nation's Biggest Bitcoin Mine, More Coming
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Diversion du jour
Wed August 7, 2013
Watch: Meet the Tallest Baby in Seattle
Say hello to the tallest baby in Seattle.
The baby giraffe was born at Woodland Park Zoo on Tuesday night. And less than two hours after coming into the world, the calf was already standing with his mom, 6-year-old Olivia, and stretching 5½ feet tall.
A camera captured the birth, as well as the calf’s first attempts to stand.
The yet-to-be-named baby boy is expected to make its public debut in a week or two.