Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Diversion du jour
Wed March 13, 2013
Watch: Puget Sound seal pup slips and slides on surfboard
At first he didn’t succeed, and he tried, tried again.
Several seal pups took respite on a surfer’s board in Puget Sound near Three Tree Point earlier this month. But for one of novice pup, surfing, it turned out, wasn’t as easy as others had made it seem.
A GoPro camera mounted on the board captured the little guy in action.
“It had rained that morning and the slip n’ slide ensued,” wrote YouTube user HydRemote who posted the video.
In the end, persistence pays off for the pup who appears to relish the chance for a close-up.