Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Listen: Can You Pick Out The Northwest Accent? (And Yes, We Have One!)
- Former Boeing Executive Alan Mulally’s Advice On Labor: 'Working Together Works’
- Tips On Staying Healthy While You Travel
- Just Back From Spain, Nancy Leson Offers A Few Pointers On Paella
- Hugs And Kisses For XO Sauce, The Mommy Of All Umami
News & Music Contributors
Fri August 30, 2013
We Inadvertently Wore A Pair Of Gap Jeans To The Indonesian Factory They Came From
Originally published on Fri August 30, 2013 12:54 pm
Robert Smith and Jess Jiang were in Indonesia this week, following the path of the Planet Money T-shirt. As part of their reporting, they visited the Apac Inti denim plant.
Workers at the plant pointed at Jess' Jeans. They could tell the jeans were purchased at the Gap and, after inspecting the dye, declared the denim came from this very factory.
For more pictures and video from our trip, see our T-shirt Tumblr. #seedtoshirt