Most Active Stories
- Public Party Planned for One-Year Anniversary of Legal Pot
- ‘Can We Buy a Little Less and Share a Little More?’
- Mass: Bundle Up! Worst of the Cold Snap to Arrive this Weekend
- St. Louis Machinists President: Keep 777X in Washington
- Join Us for the 17th Annual KPLU Christmas Jam Holiday Concert and Live Broadcast
News & Music Contributors
We Inadvertently Wore A Pair Of Gap Jeans To The Indonesian Factory They Came From
Originally published on Fri August 30, 2013 12:54 pm
Robert Smith and Jess Jiang were in Indonesia this week, following the path of the Planet Money T-shirt. As part of their reporting, they visited the Apac Inti denim plant.
Workers at the plant pointed at Jess' Jeans. They could tell the jeans were purchased at the Gap and, after inspecting the dye, declared the denim came from this very factory.
For more pictures and video from our trip, see our T-shirt Tumblr. #seedtoshirt