Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Seattle Business Owners Turn To An Unlikely Source Of Consultants: UW Undergrads
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
News & Music Contributors
Fri August 30, 2013
We Inadvertently Wore A Pair Of Gap Jeans To The Indonesian Factory They Came From
Originally published on Fri August 30, 2013 12:54 pm
Robert Smith and Jess Jiang were in Indonesia this week, following the path of the Planet Money T-shirt. As part of their reporting, they visited the Apac Inti denim plant.
Workers at the plant pointed at Jess' Jeans. They could tell the jeans were purchased at the Gap and, after inspecting the dye, declared the denim came from this very factory.
For more pictures and video from our trip, see our T-shirt Tumblr. #seedtoshirt