Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Central Wash. Home To Nation's Biggest Bitcoin Mine, More Coming
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Wed July 17, 2013
Western, Olympic College Partner to Offer Degrees
Western Washington University is teaming up with Olympic College to offer bachelor's degrees on the Kitsap and Olympic peninsulas.
Western is planning on locating tenure track faculty in Poulsbo to teach undergraduate and graduate level classes.
The university has taught classes in the area before — in environmental science and education — but the partnership with Olympic College will expand their offerings.
The school will begin offering business classes on the peninsulas in 2014.
WWU faculty will teach in Port Angeles, Bremerton, Everett and Poulsbo. The university also is partnering with Peninsula and Everett community colleges, as well as the Pacific National Laboratory's Marine Science Laboratory in Sequim