Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Washington's 'Pot Czar' Says Legal Marijuana Could Be Too Cheap
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Wed July 17, 2013
Western, Olympic College Partner to Offer Degrees
Western Washington University is teaming up with Olympic College to offer bachelor's degrees on the Kitsap and Olympic peninsulas.
Western is planning on locating tenure track faculty in Poulsbo to teach undergraduate and graduate level classes.
The university has taught classes in the area before — in environmental science and education — but the partnership with Olympic College will expand their offerings.
The school will begin offering business classes on the peninsulas in 2014.
WWU faculty will teach in Port Angeles, Bremerton, Everett and Poulsbo. The university also is partnering with Peninsula and Everett community colleges, as well as the Pacific National Laboratory's Marine Science Laboratory in Sequim