Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Seattle's Underground Sex Economy Explained, In Five Points
- 5 Things A Local Journalist Wishes He Knew Before His Wife's Alzheimer's Diagnosis
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Washington's 'Pot Czar' Says Legal Marijuana Could Be Too Cheap
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
News & Music Contributors
Mon November 5, 2012
When Will We Know Who Won?
Originally published on Mon November 5, 2012 3:19 pm
Everybody tries to predict who will win.
What we wonder, though, is when will we know whether it will be President Obama or Republican challenger Mitt Romney taking the oath of office next January?
With polls signalling a tight race and lawyers from both campaigns poised to challenge the results, there are all sorts of scenarios about hours, days or even weeks of waiting. That has, of course, happened before.
So let's see what everyone thinks. We'll keep this question open until 7 p.m. ET Tuesday.