Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
News & Music Contributors
I Wonder Why ... ?
Fri December 30, 2011
Why can't we toss out our old P-I newspapers?
There they sit. On the shelf in the KPLU newsroom. Two dozen of them. Each in their own day-of-the-week slot.
Seattle Post-Intelligencers from March 2009, the month the paper ceased publication after 146 years.
We wonder: Why haven’t we been able to toss those papers and relegate the printed P-I to the dark depths of the archive stacks at the public library?