Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Thu October 4, 2012
Wildfire danger moves to western Washington, Oregon
Dry east winds are bringing a higher risk of wildfires to most of western Washington and western Oregon.
The National Weather Service has issued a red flag warning for critical fire danger Thursday and Friday.
Forecasters say the winds, combined with low humidity, could cause any fire to rapidly spread out of control. The east winds should ease this weekend.