Most Active Stories
- Five things you should know about the proposed marijuana rules
- Daredevil photographer posts photos taken at dizzying heights
- 3 pulled from Skagit River after I-5 bridge collapse in Mount Vernon
- 'Pot-bellied' pig: Local butcher spikes pig feed with weed
- 'Staggering' rate hike under Obamacare no longer likely
News & Music Contributors
Wildfire danger moves to western Washington, Oregon
Dry east winds are bringing a higher risk of wildfires to most of western Washington and western Oregon.
The National Weather Service has issued a red flag warning for critical fire danger Thursday and Friday.
Forecasters say the winds, combined with low humidity, could cause any fire to rapidly spread out of control. The east winds should ease this weekend.