Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Thu October 4, 2012
Wildfire danger moves to western Washington, Oregon
Dry east winds are bringing a higher risk of wildfires to most of western Washington and western Oregon.
The National Weather Service has issued a red flag warning for critical fire danger Thursday and Friday.
Forecasters say the winds, combined with low humidity, could cause any fire to rapidly spread out of control. The east winds should ease this weekend.