Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Seattle Business Owners Turn To An Unlikely Source Of Consultants: UW Undergrads
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
News & Music Contributors
Thu October 4, 2012
Wildfire danger moves to western Washington, Oregon
Dry east winds are bringing a higher risk of wildfires to most of western Washington and western Oregon.
The National Weather Service has issued a red flag warning for critical fire danger Thursday and Friday.
Forecasters say the winds, combined with low humidity, could cause any fire to rapidly spread out of control. The east winds should ease this weekend.