Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Mon April 2, 2012
Windy day for parts of Western Washington
The National Weather Service forecasts high winds Monday night for the Washington coast and northwest interior.
Forecasters expect southeast winds of 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
A cold front arriving Tuesday is expected to add up to a foot of new snow in the north Cascades.
Showery weather with below-normal temperatures are forecast across Washington through the rest of the week.
And in case you've missed the latest destruction of Seattle: