Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Windy day for parts of Western Washington
The National Weather Service forecasts high winds Monday night for the Washington coast and northwest interior.
Forecasters expect southeast winds of 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
A cold front arriving Tuesday is expected to add up to a foot of new snow in the north Cascades.
Showery weather with below-normal temperatures are forecast across Washington through the rest of the week.
And in case you've missed the latest destruction of Seattle: