Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Seattle's Underground Sex Economy Explained, In Five Points
- 5 Things A Local Journalist Wishes He Knew Before His Wife's Alzheimer's Diagnosis
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Washington's 'Pot Czar' Says Legal Marijuana Could Be Too Cheap
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
News & Music Contributors
Mon April 2, 2012
Windy day for parts of Western Washington
The National Weather Service forecasts high winds Monday night for the Washington coast and northwest interior.
Forecasters expect southeast winds of 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
A cold front arriving Tuesday is expected to add up to a foot of new snow in the north Cascades.
Showery weather with below-normal temperatures are forecast across Washington through the rest of the week.
And in case you've missed the latest destruction of Seattle: