Most Active Stories
- Public Party Planned for One-Year Anniversary of Legal Pot
- ‘Can We Buy a Little Less and Share a Little More?’
- Mass: Bundle Up! Worst of the Cold Snap to Arrive this Weekend
- St. Louis Machinists President: Keep 777X in Washington
- Join Us for the 17th Annual KPLU Christmas Jam Holiday Concert and Live Broadcast
News & Music Contributors
Windy day for parts of Western Washington
The National Weather Service forecasts high winds Monday night for the Washington coast and northwest interior.
Forecasters expect southeast winds of 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
A cold front arriving Tuesday is expected to add up to a foot of new snow in the north Cascades.
Showery weather with below-normal temperatures are forecast across Washington through the rest of the week.
And in case you've missed the latest destruction of Seattle: