Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
News & Music Contributors
Mon April 2, 2012
Windy day for parts of Western Washington
The National Weather Service forecasts high winds Monday night for the Washington coast and northwest interior.
Forecasters expect southeast winds of 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
A cold front arriving Tuesday is expected to add up to a foot of new snow in the north Cascades.
Showery weather with below-normal temperatures are forecast across Washington through the rest of the week.
And in case you've missed the latest destruction of Seattle: