Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Winter weather advisory for Washington Cascades
The National Weather Service has downgraded a winter weather warning for the Washington Cascades Tuesday night to an advisory.
Forecasters expect less snow will fall – only 4 to 8 inches – by Wednesday.
Drivers in the mountain passes should still prepare for winter driving conditions as the snow level drops to 2,500 feet.
Forecasters say cool, showery weather will likely continue into next weekend across Washington with snow in the mountains and rain in the lowlands and valleys.