Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Wed June 15, 2011
Women say GPS dumped them into Mercer Slough
Three women in a rental car blame GPS directions for landing them in the water early Wednesday in Bellevue. KIRO-TV reports the women say GPS told them to make a U-turn. They ended up going down a boat ramp into Mercer Slough.
The women are visiting Bellevue from out of town. Firefighters gave them a ride back to their hotel.