Most Active Stories
- Five things you should know about the proposed marijuana rules
- Daredevil photographer posts photos taken at dizzying heights
- 3 pulled from Skagit River after I-5 bridge collapse in Mount Vernon
- 'Pot-bellied' pig: Local butcher spikes pig feed with weed
- 'Staggering' rate hike under Obamacare no longer likely
News & Music Contributors
Wounded Bremerton girl upgraded: serious condition
The 8-year-old girl who was wounded in a Bremerton classroom was upgraded overnight at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
A nursing supervisor says Amina Bowman is in serious condition Tuesday. She had been in critical condition since the shooting Wednesday at Armin Jahr Elementary.
The .45-calber handgun fired accidentally from a backpack carried by a 9-year-old boy. He's facing weapon and assault charges. Prosecutors say they plan to seek probation and treatment for him.