Most Active Stories
- Mass: 'Extensive Lowland Snow' Likely Friday Morning
- Organic Milk More Nutritious than Regular Milk, WSU Study Finds
- The Life Of A First-Year Teacher, In Six Emotional Stages
- 5 Tips to Help You Look Better on Skype, FaceTime
- State Officials Seize Cold Snap, Freeze Out Invasive Snails In Capitol Lake
News & Music Contributors
Washington State University
Fri October 7, 2011
WSU frat learns kicking down sorority door is not a 'prank'
PULLMAN, Wash. — Five members of a Washington State University fraternity have been arrested for what they call a "porch raid" prank and what police call residential burglary.
Police say members of the Phi Kappa Alpha fraternity broke down the front door of the Alpha Gamma Delta sorority at about 1:22 a.m. Thursday and ran through the sleeping area shooting aerosol string.
Cmdr. Chris Tennant said the house mother called 911 extremely scared. He said kicking down a door is not a prank.
The Whitman County prosecutor is deciding whether to charge the five who were arrested Thursday.