Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Wed September 11, 2013
WSU Reports 2nd Highest Enrollment in History
Washington State University is reporting the second-highest enrollment in its history at its four campuses.
The school on Wednesday reported 27,111 students signed up for classes, a drop of 123 students from last fall.
Washington State also reported it is becoming more diverse, with nearly one in four students self-identifying as a student of color.
About 89 percent of all undergraduates at WSU are residents of the state.
Fall enrollment was down slightly on the Pullman and Tri-Cities campuses, but up in Spokane and Vancouver.