Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
News & Music Contributors
Wed October 17, 2012
Zillow: Seattle is the fourth best city for trick-or-treaters
According to real estate website zillow.com, Seattle is one the best cities in the nation for trick-or-treating. Seattle is number 4 on the site’s top 20 list for Halloween, behind San Francisco, Boston and Honolulu.
Zillow came up with its trick-or-treat index by crunching the numbers for home values, walkability, population density and local crime data. That gave it a list of communities where kids would have safe streets and wouldn’t have to walk too far to get their treats.
Zillow says the best Seattle neighborhoods for trick-or-treating this Halloween are:
- Loyal Heights
- Phinney Ridge
- Madison Park
Is your neighborhood Halloween friendly?