Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Central Wash. Home To Nation's Biggest Bitcoin Mine, More Coming
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Fri November 15, 2013
Zulily Leaps in 1st Day as Publicly Traded Company
Zulily's stock is surging 75 percent in its first day as a publicly traded company.
The initial public offering of 11.5 million shares priced at $22 each, above the projected price range of $18 to $20.
Zulily Inc. is offering about 6.4 million shares and certain selling stockholders are offering approximately 5.1 million shares. Zulily won't receive any proceeds from shares sold by the stockholders.
The Seattle online retailer raised about $253 million in the IPO.
Zulily, which launched its namesake website in January 2010, had 2012 sales of $331.2 million. That compares with 2011 sales of $142.5 million.
The stock is trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the "ZU" ticker symbol.
Shares jumped $16.54 to $38.54 in Friday midday trading.