Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
If it’s legal: Five ways legal pot could affect your life
If Washington voters approve a ballot measure this fall legalizing marijuana, it would bring big changes – not just in the justice system, but in our communities.
We can expect hundreds of official marijuana stores, and fewer drug arrests. What about advertising? Night-life? Driving?
KPLU is exploring how legalization might impact daily life – even if you never touch the drug.
In our series If it’s legal: Five ways legal pot could affect your life, we consider how things could change for all of us.